Refinancing Your Home Loan | Switch Loans | Find a Better Mortgage
Refinancing Your Home Loan
There are a number of reasons why you might consider refinancing your home loan:
- You want to lower your repayments by switching to a loan with a lower interest rate.
- Your current loan doesn't have the features you want.
- You have some debt that could be rolled into your home loan, saving you interest.
- You have some equity in your home that you would like to free for a holiday, a new car, or an investment property.
- You are thinking about updating you home and need to cover renovation costs.
How can Club help you?
One of our experienced and award winning Mortgage Brokers will sit down with you to get a full understanding of your situation, your current loan and your goals. He/she will then do some research to discover what the best option is for you.
If you decide to refinance your loan, your Club Broker will guide you through the process to ensure a smooth transition.
Don't put your money into a loan that isn't working as well for you as it could. Call us now on 1300 258 237 for a no obligation review of your mortgage and a discussion about your options. You could end up saving $1000s!