Mortgage Broking Franchise Opportunities
Club Financial Services provides motivated people with the opportunity to build their own successful mortgage broking business and an asset that can be sold in the future. So if you're thinking about buying a franchise with unlimited earning potential, we look forward to talking about partnering with us to become a part of our network .....an Australian success story!
More than just a franchise
Club has done all the hard work for you, taking the guess work, trial and error of setting up a successful business. Click on the below headings to find out more.
- Be a part of an emerging brand
- A turn key business opportunity
- Exclusive geographic territories
- Tested and proven product
- Training, management support and help desk
- National and local marketing
- Strong earning potential
- Become a member of the club
Be a part of an emerging brand
Now is the time to get on board with an established brand with an aggressive expansion program throughout Australia underway.
The growth of the Club brand has been based on;
- Our people. Our culture
- Customer loyalty, referrals and repeat business
- High quality service
- Product and service innovation
- Established networks
- Qualified and experienced personnel
- Tailored financial solutions
A turn key business opportunity
Club will assist with site selection, co-ordinate the design layout and establishment of the business premises.
Club have developed a user friendly, password protected online resource system that offers;
- Centralised administration and accounting functions
- Comprehensive operations and procedure manuals
- Automated performance reporting, backed by professional mentoring
- Access to the latest marketing materials without hassles and delays
Exclusive geographic territories
Every franchisee is awarded an exclusive marketing territory.
A professional demographer has analysed all the geographic and demographic aspects in order to develop territories with adequate business drivers to succeed.
Tested and proven product
The needs of our clients at any point in time are wide and varied. Club franchisees have an excellent portfolio of competitive products available, with the ability to sell both bank and our exclusive range of branded products.
Our range of branded products have been designed and priced in-house. These products are extremely competitive. Our process ensures optimal customer service and the opportunity to form lasting relationships. Ultimately this creates customer loyalty, referrals and repeat business.
Training, management support and help desk
Experience in the finance industry is not essential, as comprehensive upfront and ongoing training is provided. Considerable on-site support is provided during the launch period. Support and communication will be integral to your success.
National and local marketing
National marketing activities include sponsorship, public relations, e-marketing, brochures, newsletters, advertising, market research, lead generation, centralised phone number and development of key strategic relationships.
Local marketing support includes the development of a launch campaign and ongoing access to our marketing tool box. This gives you the freedom to quickly create localised advertising and promotional materials.
The Club marketing team will assist with marketing advice to develop your local activity and achieve your business goals.
Strong earning potential
Franchisees have the opportunity to earn significant income. Club offers excellent upfront and trailing commissions. Multiple income streams are available by offering insurance, accounting and other in house related products.
Club's franchise framework allows you to develop a profitable business and extremely saleable asset with valuable customer databases, goodwill, established premises, established systems and trail incomes. Your long term security is assured.
Become a member of the club
We're looking to partner with people who have;
- Experience as a Mortgage Broker
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to easily build relationships with customers, business partners and the community
- The ambition to develop and grow a business
- Desire to maximise store potential
- Energy and leadership skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to follow franchisor's proven system
- Business and sales experience would be an advantage
Territories are now available. To find out more about this exciting opportunity please:
Contact our Franchise Development Manager on 1300 557 600 or complete our online enquiry form.